- Night Dives For night dives it is expected that all divers should have appropriate night lights. Divers may rent torches from the centre if required. See price list for more information.
- Boat Dives For boat dives please bear in mind that sites visited may be chosen depending on diver qualification and experience and prevailing weather conditions.
- Gozo day trips This normally requires a full day and two different dive sites are normally visited. For a day trip to Gozo please see the current price list
May we remind people who wish to dive with their buddy that they require to have at least PADI advanced open water qualification or its equivalent.
Unaccompanied diving packages are extremely popular with divers who have been to Gozo before and are able to find their way around the dive sites. We can arrange your airport transfers, accommodation, car hire, organised boat dives and off you go to do your own thing.
All 'Unaccompanied' divers require a minimum qualification of CMAS 2 star, PADI Advanced Open Water Diver, SSI Advanced Diver, or equivalent. Divers with lesser qualifications are only allowed to dive Unaccompanied if accompanied by a qualified instructor who has a current year medical certificate signed by a doctor specialising in diving medicine.
NOTE: In both cases, the price includes:
- Dive guide with appropriate instructor qualification
- Choice of cylinder size
- Transport from dive center to dive site and back.
- Pickup from accommodation at set times
- Pack of 4 dives € 50.00
- Pack of 6 dives € 75.00
- Pack of 8 dives € 92.00
- Pack of 10 dives € 110.00
- Snorkeling Packages € 22.00
- The divepackages include, weights and a tank 12 lt per dive.
If you don't have your own gear you can rent full gear including one 12 lt tank and weights. Price € 30.00 per day.
- Gozo Day Trip by ferry (additional) € 20.00
- Night dive (additional) € 5.00
- Boat Dives - 1 Dive (additional) € 25.00
- Boat Dives - 2 Dive (additional) € 30.00
- Other prices on request